Assuming the lead role in creating & driving execution of the Brand strategy for this upscale chain of premium casual dining restaurants, the Director of Marketing will develop the 360 Degree Marketing Strategy and ensure its realization. We are looking for a young, high-energy, charismatic brand ambassador who can drive the brand to the next level through appropriate mix of online & offline marketing components.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded Marketing professional with demonstrated experience in developing & executing effective Offline and Online marketing plans (ATL & BTL) which drive brand awareness & loyalty resulting in increased foot traffic and online engagement (revenue growth).
Furthermore, a creative thought leader who has exemplary communication skills (English near-fluency is required), a proven track record of building strong functional partnerships (Agencies | Suppliers | Target Customer Groups), executing digital programs, experience motivating people and exhibits strong strategic & technical leadership skills that will help elevate company | brand presence via the best overall omni-channel experience is what this position is all about.
Industry Experience in Casual Dining, QSR or relevant Multi-Store Retail Environments is mandatory. This position is open to both Thai & other nationalities.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Development and implementation of the corporate Brand Strategy
- Developing the 360 Degree Marketing Strategy for new and existing restaurants | products
- Driving implementation of the Marketing Strategy – including Digital & Traditional Campaigns | eCommerce | Events | Customer Experience | Performance Marketing | Social Media Presence | SEO & SEM | Public Relations
- Serve as Brand Ambassador promoting the concept and spending significant amounts of time in-store acquiring Customer Insights, Monitoring Customer Behavior Patterns and Actioning these Marketing Intelligence Insights
- Stay current on trends in Premium Casual Dining and Digital Marketing segments and incorporate continuous competitive environment analysis & feedback
- Manage Social Media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Work with Leadership Team to Drive New Store Openings and New Product Launches
- Drive Marketing Talent Management function, ensuring the right in-house plus agency and partner team to effectively executive Brand Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
Experience | Other Requirements
- 6+ years experience in the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Related Segment
- Well-rounded Traditional & Digital Marketing capabilities
- Proven success as Marketing Manager in similar industry segment
- Industry experience in Casual Dining | QSR | Retail
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills | English & Thai
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.