- Being responsible for policy formulation and implementation of strategic investment plans for the provision benefits and goals.
- Managing performance and operations of the REIT, including planning, selecting and managing investment portfolio and risk.
- Selecting real estate appraisers; planning and strategizing provisions of real estate benefits.
- Developing business plan and managing public relations of REIT to generate returns on investment within a specific timeframe.
- Estimating revenues, expenditures and costs of the Trust.
- Identifying Trust policies and monitoring loans of the Trust.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or Property Management.
- 10 years' work experience in property fund or real estate investment trust (REIT) is highly preferable.
- Good knowledge of marketing, with strong analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic team leader.