Our client is a high quality in Service business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for Draftman to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Draftman
Location : Bangkok
- Thai nationality age between 28-35 years old
- Bachelor Degree or above in Architecture, Construction or any related fields.
- At least 3 years solid experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Ability to draw manually favourable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Good computer skills - Microsoft office programs.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Ensuring final as built drawings are compliant with design regulations.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- This position report to Construction and Survey Engineer.