Our client is a high quality in Construction & Service business. As their business is growing up, they are looking for Draftsman to lead teams to achieve company goals.
- Thai nationality
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Construction or any related fields.
- At least 7 years solid experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Good computer skills - Microsoft office programs.
- Good command of both spoken and written English (be able to communicate in English)
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Ensuring final as built drawings are compliant with design regulations.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.