Digital Marketing Manager (e-Commerce)
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs), in charge of day to day operation in e-Commerce activities including initiate product review ways to drive sales volume effectively.
- Research products, analysis about consumer behavior, competitors, industry trend and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up to date with our audience's preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up to date with digital technologies developments
- Build company e-Commerce strategy to achieve goal, a long-term sustainable business model.
- Measuring its effectiveness and predicting future trend to capitalize on the sales opportunities in online channel
- Identify, negotiate and establish new area of e-Commerce opportunities to expand distribution and sales increment
- Work with marketing team in term of content and accuracy before publishing
- Responsible for sales forecast, assortment, inventory, pricing and promotion
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager at least 3 years, having experience in FMCG would be an advantage.
- Have knowledge in e-Commerce platform in term of product display
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, think of out the box and can work independence
- Good Command of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click "Apply Now"