The Electrical Engineer will work closely with the company's clients, who are mainly poultry and animal farms, to supervise the on-site installation of electrical controls, and provide after sales technical support. This role is based in Thailand but the successful applicant must be willing to travel frequently across the southeast Asia region such as Indonesia, Philippine, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
- Responsible for customer support activities of the company's products in Thailand
- Ensure that technical knowledge on the company's products is transferred to the clients
- Provide advise to clients on the best product to use to support their operation efficiently
- Deliver product and technical training to clients and to the company's sales team
- Design automation solutions for customer projects
- Deliver presentation at annual seminars
- Thai nationals only
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering or related fields
- 3 years of work experience as Technical Service or Technical Support for Ventilation System and Automation System in Poultry or Animal Farms
- Able to travel frequently across the southeast Asia region
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.