- Service Planner role for Field Service and Workshop
- Manage, Organize Plan and Coordinate the field and workshop in according to service orders and/or customer schedule on daily basis, with Financial Impact.
- Serve as information liaison between the service staffs and customers - providing regular updates to customers regarding service that is in process.
- Report completed service jobs and/or problem areas to the service operation manager.
- Advise the customer as required preventive maintenance or necessary repairs activities.
- Report all visit details to the customer and recommend improvements whenever necessary.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify the customer's requirement, analyze their demands and deliver gap closure plan.
- Implement the operation globally standard way i.e. Service Calibrator software, Preventive Maintenance check list, Repair report and Check list, EasyStart (Start-up) Report.
- Be responsible for Cost and profit control for all Tool Cover Protect contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- 5-7 years of service managing Planning Control experiences.
- Knowledge Planning, Organize and Strong to control Technician and analyzing skills.
- Communicable in English