This ERP Sales Execution Director role is for a leading professional IT services & solutions provider which, in turn, is a subsidiary of the world's largest IT consulting firm. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of deal shaping, negotiating & sales excellence in the ERP packaged solutions implementation & outsourcing (ongoing support) space.
The ideal candidate will also be 38 to 50+ years old, having worked for a reputable consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing or software professional services organization.
Finally, written & spoken English competency is required as the role involves working with regional leaders.
- Work with broader Deal Team to define Win Strategy | Partnering Arrangements | Differentiation Themes
- Develop & manage relationships with teaming partners, software providers, subcontractors, etc. who will contribute to the overall Bid | Proposal
- Apply corporate best-practice Sales Campaign Management methodology
- Serve as key coordination point for sales leads, project finance, marketing, HR, etc. in bringing the proposal components together
- Develop key client relationships and work w/ key client members and client account team to understand client & solution requirements, constraints, key success factors, differentiation, etc.
- Understand and apply best win practices from same and similar client engagements
- Develop & understand key pricing & value levers which can be used during negotiating, including use of proprietary delivery assets, T&C's, pricing strategies, bundling, performance-based SLAs, etc.
- Take lead role in business negotiation, leveraging corporate negotiation methodology
- Advise & coach deal team members on negotiation strategy, preparation, roles and presentation delivery
- Work with key clients to arrive at mutually beneficial deal shape
- Bachelor (Required). Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 8+ years of IT services or software industry experience
- Experience with ERP solution sales, ideally SAP
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- Ability to shape & sell solution vision to target clients
- Ability to work under pressure and drive multiple contributing parties
- Strong business & commercial acumen/business process know-how.
- Near-Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication & negotiation skills