The Export Sales Manager | Food & Beverage will lead the expansion of the company’s business abroad by developing the following markets: Africa, Middle-East and Europe for this long-established international food and beverage manufacturer and distributor.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Establish and manage long-term relationships with overseas partners and distributors
- Identify and capture potential business opportunities
- Cooperate for the development of the ATL & BTL Marketing Strategies to achieve business targets and objectives across all product categories.
- Implementing the business and marketing plan for key responsible countries.
- Work closely with key distributors to gather consumer insights and develop market understanding
- Coordinate with business partners, distributors, and media agencies to conduct and carry out marketing research, plans implementation, and product development
- Advise on logistics and shipping transactions for business partners, distributors, and customers
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience in international markets
- 8+ years of experience in piloting new business lines in related industries
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Expertise in vendor & distribution development and management
- Proven vendor contract negotiation record
- Ability to establish and sustain long-lasting business relationships
- Able to communicate with different levels within an organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process oriented
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.