Facility Management - Operation Manager
The Operation manager is responsible for the operational maintenance delivery at the country level for all sites. Lead the execution of the maintenance operations and is accountable for the quality of work, reporting and annual maintenance budget. 60% of the time is dedicated to validating HSSE delivery; ensuring suppliers are performing as expected and pro-actively managing the service delivery.
- Carrying out supplier accreditation in combination and HSSE team for all new suppliers and maintain a re-accreditation system aligned to the contract requirements.
- Engaged in contract management activities to actively manage suppliers and where applicable support the purchasing function and be able to complete spot buys.
- Manage the HSSE management system, ensuring training is given when required and suppliers are suitably qualified.
- Advise, promote and monitor the safe carrying out of work in the workplace, promote all HSSE related activities
- Conduct Asset Condition Surveys of the sites within their area of responsibility
- Prepare for bi-weekly and monthly meetings to discuss operational performance, be confident to discuss issues, understand trends within data and be able to propose resolution actions if required. When required be prepared to attend these meetings
- Within their area of responsibility ensure the annual planning cycle is adhered to, this includes understanding the phasing of spend over the year, the allocation of costs to agreed cost structures and the supplier spend profile.
- On a monthly basis be able to articulate variance in actual spend vs planned spend and be competent in adjusting forecasts to take into account the latest available information. Be able to discuss finance performance with country manager and client.
- Verify invoices for work undertaken at sites to validate the costs incurred are as invoiced.
- Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements necessary on sites and make recommendations for the most efficient and economic means of carrying out the required work.
- Carry out quality checks of recently completed maintenance and repair work and repair work to ensure work is carried out properly. Carry out quality checks on work in progress and check all major repair and replacement work to ensure that work is carried out properly.
- Ensure that asset data is updated on a regular basis
- Respond to emergency call outs and 'make-safe' work situations. Track statutory compliance requirements for the sites, to verify that work mandated by government regulations is completed.
- Coordinating with the Project Management Contractor (PMC) to ensure projects are delivered with minimum disruption to sites and that all relevant equipment data is received from PMC are updated in the system
- In conjunction with the country Supply Chain Manager develop and monitor the procurement strategy, to include suppliers which are going to be re-tendered, re-negotiated, those that need closer management and contingency plans for key suppliers.
- Pro-actively manage the supplier base, ensure regular operational meetings are held to review work performance against contracted requirements.
- Proactively manage the call center performance
- Manage and report to stakeholders & clients
- Manage team: Lead and support the local team to safely deliver projects and programs on time and within budget with the right on-time assurance, communication, and assurance.
- Report project risk, status, progress to stakeholder and line managers
- Manage and fulfil contract obligation together with the Operation manager.
- Deliver outcomes according to contract and yearly KPI
- Implement and comply to company and client management & assurance process
- Follow-up project P&L (invoices, payment, budget with operation teams, Regional Controller and outsourced accountant/tax advisers...) - propose savings
- Support team recruitment support, organize training, bring team together
- Bachelor's degree in engineering higher or relevant experience on construction field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in project / Facility Management activities with a strong HSSE management experience, Maintenance and Engineering Operation Management, Oil & Gas industry knowledge would be advantage
- Understand maintenance operations and Planning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
Accidental and Health insurance OPD/IPD