Our client is a high quality in Manufacturing business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for Finance & Accounting Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Finance & Accounting Manager
Location : Chachoengsao
- Thai nationality age between 33-42 years old
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting and Finance.
- At least 3-5 years solid experience in management level.
- CPA holding and familiar with SAP program
- Experiences with Manufacturing Multi-national company.
- Able to work at Chachoengsao area.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- At least 5 years' experience working in manufacturing business.
- Experience setting up accounting process and procedures, policies, etc
- Oversee accounting operations to ensure that financial data is accurate and timely prepared in accordance with Group policies and procedures and local tax regulations.
- Perform monthly and yearly financial close, review appropriate ledger entries and reconciliation.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting standards and research accounting issues for compliance with TFRS/IFRS GAAP.
- Review and present a monthly reporting package to management, analyze business performance and provide advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Monitor business overhead costs and recommend changes and potential cost savings to management.
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets for profit and loss, working capital and cash flow.
- Oversee all aspects of tax compliance ensuring that all activities are appropriately managed including