Our client is a high quality in Manufacturing business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for Financial Controller to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Financial Controller
Location : Bangkok
- Thai nationality age between 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- At least 10 years or more in related work experiences in management level with manufacturing business ONLY.
- Good experienced in Big4 and corporate business with managing over 10 subordinates.
- Strong knowledge in SAP and ERP system with holding CPA.
- EXCELLENT command in English (Toeic 800 up)
- Minimum 10-years' experience in accounting/auditing position (with FP&A experience preferred)
- Knowledge of understand Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, and P/L statement, and other financial statements
- Manage cash flow, especially to improve AR collection process (drive strict implementation of Global AR Policy) AR management.
- Evaluate financial performance on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis using actual and budget data including understanding of the main drivers of the performance
- Develop quarterly budget collaborating with other department to reflect strategy/plan in number and support Management to explain budget to global management