Our client is manufacturing high speed printing machines and equipment for
- They are well-established, medium-sized organization, with the atmosphere of a young start-up company.
- You will get the opportunity to interact with partners around the world (sister companies in Europe and the US and customers world-wide).
- You will work with young and dynamic management team, willing to listen and support new ideas.
- Possibility to travel to Switzerland for training.
- You will be able to transform and implement your ideas into reality.
- High possibility to grow within their organization in Thailand or even abroad.
- You will be able to strengthen your financial skills and management abilities with their guidance.
- You will work with a young and supportive small team.
- Manage all financial and accounting functions
- Prepare all financial reports including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, etc.
- Ensure smooth interact operation of the finance& accounting with subsidiary company.
- Prepare budget, cash flow management and credit management
- Implement and ensure correct financial and internal controls
- Financial reporting monthly and yearly and responsible for taxes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or above
- Thai nationality female age between 25 - 35 years
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Young talent with dynamic style. Able to supportive small team.
- Proficient in computer literacy and SAP program.
- Ability to transform and implement any assignment to the team
- Good command in English both speaking and writing, report directly to Non-Thai boss.
- Able to go to Europe for training.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive improvement and open minded