The Financial Controller will develop, implement and maintain processes and controls around the financial and accounting operations to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all local management, and US reporting, for this world leading company offering any combination of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales-services across multiple industries.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Drive excellence in all aspects of reporting (Management; US and Statutory). Reviews, manages, supervises, and approves day-to-day operations to ensure that Control team is operating according to the Financial Policies
- Monitor and review month end closing processes, quarterly close, impairment, CapEx, balance sheet, and tax filing to achieve the deadlines.
- Review and analyze financial reports including Reporting package, Balance sheet, Sub-ledgers, COS analysis, Capital spending, AMP report, Statutory report and ad-hoc reports as required by management
- Ensure excellence in transaction processing, including sales reporting, cash collection, capital spending, accounts payable and payment
- Perform supply control function including reviewing supplier credit, approving new vendor, and ensure company policy compliance in place
- Perform asset and inventory control function including monitoring capital spending, asset tagging, asset and inventory aging, impairment review and enhance control process of asset and inventory management across organization
- Control of Marketing fund and lead on control of all marketing expenses
- Play a key role in establishing and developing accounting and control procedures. Provide training as needed
- Lead value-added projects
- Perform development cycle reviews with direct reports.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree with Accounting or Master degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years experiences in the field in multinational firm with at least 5 years in management level, including 2-3 years in auditing or consulting fields. CPA is a plus
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills, mature, self-initiative, and result oriented
- Strategic thinking with effective communication skill
- Good interpersonal and good team player
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- SAP experience is considered a plus
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.