Our client is a leading global provider of facility services for public agencies and private sector companies. The company provides organizations with every facility solution they might require to support their own core activities. The services include facilities management, engineering, catering, cleaning, food and hospitality, front of house, security, consultancy and landscaping.
The Financial Reporting Manager will ensure timely and accurate preparation, and presentation of forecasts, management accounts and consolidation reports to the local management, regional office as well as to global headquarters. The ideal candidate is a reliable and accountable individual who will take full responsibility of in-depth analysis of deviations between Budget/Estimates/Forecasts & Actuals, both for the P&L and Balance Sheets. This position requires someone who is very hands-on, and in total control of all reporting.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
Candidates should be aware that this is a role requires someone who is very hands-on, and in total control of all reporting:
- Financial Analysis - Lead and initiate strategic financial planning, costing and analysis for the operation
- Financial KPI's - Understand and take ownership of all country KPI's such as Organic Growth %,% margin, DSO, Cash Conversion, and have a clear visibility of the actual status relative to budget
- Forecast - Prepare, control and manage forecasts; both P&L as well as Cash Flow
- Annual Budgeting - Lead the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts, and report regularly (at least every month) on variances from the published forecasts and budgets with explanations/comments, and ensure that action plans are put in place to provide corrective actions
- Other - Assist and support the CFO in all business financial matters (business partner), ensure the smooth running of the company, and ensure that the management is aware of any significant developments. Supports special projects as required. Provides execution and decision-making support on key financial initiatives
- Staff Management & Team Building - Build up, train and mentor the team. Assure that they are supporting the operation efficiently
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Hands on person with at least 8 years' experience in Accounting/Financial Planning and Analysis roles
- Strong financial and accounting background - and not afraid to dig into financial details and solve problems/issues raised by staff
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at the senior management level to gain respect and organizational buy-in
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting; Audit background is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, but still with attention to detail
- Openness of Communication: Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views, welcomes and solicits feedback
- Driving Results: Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results; manages projects, activities and resources effectively
- Analytical Thinking: Able to analyze complex issues, think quantitatively about business problems and presenting solutions while evaluating the pros and cons
- Fluent in Microsoft office; excel, word and power point
- Good command of English
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.