Front End Developer - MRT บางยี่ขัน
- Develop new user-facing features using Vue.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance and responsive across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Deliver a consistently high-quality code
- Help the backend developer to complete the REST API that you will be integrating with.
- Building clean, optimized and easily maintainable code
- Triaging issues, finding and resolving the root cause
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Meeting your daily and weekly goals
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Min 3 years of experience with front-end development
- Strong experience on at least one front-end framework
- Telecommunications/VOIP experience and an understanding of network topology and telecommunications architecture is a plus
- Working knowledge of server-side technologies
- Experience with testing, understanding of TDD concept, and ability to write unit, integration, and E2E tests
- Experience with tools of the trade, such as common Unix command-line tools
- Ability to write consistent, testable, and maintainable code of high quality and Proven track record in delivering high-quality software
- Working knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT