Overview of the Role:
The ideal Front-end Developer will combine creative artistry with technical programming fluency to deliver exceptional customer experiences for this leading-edge mobile app enterprise providing best-in-class solutions across the personal protection, monitoring and notification space.
Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to programming code that will produce visual elements of the application. This position will communicate, collaboration with the UI/UX team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
We are looking for young, energetic, engaging individuals who thrive in exciting, fast-paced environments and want to leave their mark on life-changing digital products. We welcome UI/UX, graphic person who have desired in programming and Fullstack developers.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Maintain and improve applications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with UI/UX, web designers, back-end developers and stakeholder to improve usability.
Key Requirements | Attributes:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or relevant field
- Proficient experience in Gulp and code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of cross-browser and cross platform (MAC vs PC)
- Mobile App developing experience and Good understanding of SEO/SEM is a plus
- Good Oral & Written Communication Skills - including adequate English as we have multi-cultural team