Our client is a high quality in Medical Service business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for General Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : General Manager
Location : Bangkok
- Thai nationality age between 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Finance & Accounting
- At least 10 years or more in related work experiences in management level with.
- Strong knowledge in service business, handle financial & accounting, HR, marketing,
nutrition and supply chain management.
- Good command in English
- Developing, implementing and adjusting growth strategies, activities, monthly, quaterly, and yearly
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Anticipate client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.