Our client is currently looking for a high-performing General Manager | IT Sales. The successful candidate will meet our client’s acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. A execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The duties also include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Solutions teams to understand the core products and solutions
- Develop financial outlook and business justification for strategic alliance investments supporting resourcing and funding for partnership development and scalability
- Contribute to marketing business planning based on corporate priorities and whitespace opportunities. Deliver recommendations.
- Contribute to build and deploy Integrated Marketing Management Programs
- Apply the main principles of solution and consultative selling methodology
- Build strong relationships with the customers’ key decision makers & influencers
- Negotiate agreements and close deals
- Track and manage the sales pipeline and forecast process to ensure that revenue targets are achieved
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Master degree of Business Administration is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing/leading national sales teams
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT solution selling, product marketing, business development, and alliance management
- Proven background in developing sales channels through partners and vendors
- Proven track record in selling complex services and intellectual property
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent English verbal and written communications
- Team player with great organizational abilities
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.