Our client has been one of the world's leading suppliers of networking products for various deployment requirements for more almost 30 years. Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, the company's products and services are the first choice of many tier-one service providers, connecting more than 400,000 small and medium-sized businesses, and upwards of 70 million end users to the internet around the globe.
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished executive who has proven leadership in the IT industry, and who possess a good understanding of networking applications to join a team that is motivated, diverse, and believes in independent thought and originality. As General Manager | Network Solutions you will take full and sole accountability for the Thailand office P&L management, top and bottom-line.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Responsible for managing all operations which involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
- Ensure effective translation of high-level business (P&L) targets set for the country into operational budgets, HC planning, bonus plans, and sales force target setting
- Define, design best-fit Thailand GTM strategy & priorities, ensure implementation of country game plan- focus on the Mid/Long-term growth objectives (aligned with global overall strategy, objectives and GTM strategy)
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular (M/Q/Yearly basis) performance reports to the headquarters
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and mentoring and training
- Develops and implements internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters
- Protect and effectively build company reputation in local market
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Age is not over than 45 years old
- Above 10 years of total experience in the channel management, business management in Networking industry (Firewall Security, Routing & Switching, Wireless solution)
- Good understanding of Networking applications like Network Security, Cloud Networking etc.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills with strong sales aptitude
- Proven track record in business development and sales team management
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- A strong team player with excellent personal relationship skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- English: Fluent
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.