Our client's core product is one of the most pervasive & successful digital, ecommerce, entertainment platforms in history. The hugely popular platform also offers gaming, streaming services and lends itself to developing new & creative web and mobile experiences. They provide a good employee benefit and locate in CBD, BTS/MRT area.
This position will support the development and implementation of all global compliance program elements. Specifically is accountable for supporting the Internal Audit, Risk Management & Compliance function with an emphasis on policy and procedure management, training and communications, third party due diligence and overall functional organization.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Supports the Global Compliance Officer regarding enterprise wide program development, enhancements and strategy.
- Acts as liaison for Regional Compliance Officers to implement best practices consistently across regions.
- Supports the development of regional and global management compliance reporting and training.
- Manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of the global compliance policy & procedure framework, global compliance training / completion tracking.
- Monitors and aligns with HQ with respect to the local regulatory developments of new regulations, standards, policies, and guidance issued by regulatory authorities that may have impact to the company and interpret existing or revised requirements compliance reporting to HQ or training as they relate to the company products and procedures.
- Leads the execution and enhancement of the local compliance due diligence process.
- Supports risk assessment, Internal auditing, monitoring, investigations, and other Global Compliance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Business Administration (must); other advanced degree or professional license/certification (i.e. Local or US BAR, CCEP, CPA, CIA, etc.) strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, or Internal Audit required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working in global compliance programs including local specifics.
- Significant experience drafting policies, procedures and other guidance documents.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, organizational, problem solving and presentational skills (in English and Thai) - an excellent communicator including Document reporting on a timely basis through bridging and collaboration.
- Ability to understand and develop business process and control for risk management and strategic thinking.
- Significant project management experience including internal audit and ability to prioritize.
- Time Management and MS Office skills.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.