We're now seeking for the qualified candidate of Government and & Regulatory Affairs.
Job type: Permanent
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Manage and support the delivery of Projects within Thailand to financial close within the given time and budget.
- Develop and enhance relationships with governmental officials to resolve emergent issues in an effective and suitable manner to result in a positive impact to the company.
- To be a primary contact for local government agencies and community leaders to resolve operational issues and optimize the corporate image and communicate corporate messages.
- Support other functions to jointly deliver business objectives and resolve issues at the project
- Assist in developing stakeholder management plan
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key government stakeholders and local community leaders
- Organize/support meetings and community events to facilitate the company's role as a good community partner
- Provide accurate and timely reports, advice on local political
Experience | Skill Requirements
- At least 8 years of experience in government affairs or related activities
- Good command of English
- Have experiences in manage stakeholders.
- Strong project-management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity and interest in issues related to energy, economics, the environment, and government relations
- Highly developed cultural sensitivity, strong team player with the ability to work across functions
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and drive positive outcomes
- Problem solving - ability to resolve conflict and deal with a wide range of complex problems independently
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click "Apply Now"