- The "day to day" laboratory management
- Performing equipment calibrations according to approved norms and standards, nationally and internationally
- Handling regular audits and certifications
- Safeguarding traceability of measuring equipment and results
- Contribution to problem solving of quality assurance issues.
- Manage customer equipment for calibrations within the TAT KPI's
- Supply calibration quotes and tenders as per customer calibration requirements
- Improve existing calibration procedures, create and validate new procedures.
- Assist in the upkeep and improvement of the laboratory management system
- Support calibration team members with daily scheduled tasks (laboratory and on-site)
- Cooperation and communication with product specialists and production companies.
- Fulfilling full compliance with necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting of sales and project teams in all relevant quality assurance issues.
- Promoting professional calibration services of Atlas Copco Tools
To maximize the customer satisfaction of our service and product quality by providing professional Calibration Services and further develop our calibration capabilities while promoting quality awareness and the company products.
- Firsthand experience in the quality assurance area
- Preferable knowledge of torque calibrations and/or metrology
- Good English skills both oral and written
- Solid Computer and MS-Office skills
- Knowledge of relevant norms and standards such as ISO17025, BS7882, DIN51309, VDI 2648-01, VDI 2648-02
- Must have Direct experience in Measurements, Calibration, Set-up Calibration plan for "Lab equipment".
Bachelors of Engineering Degree with preferably 6 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of ISO 17025 and uncertainty measurements is must.
- Strong customer and service skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- High attention to detail
- High degree of reliability
- Good team player
- Resilient and goal oriented
- Willing to travel (also internationally)