Criterion Asia Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Compliance & Internal Controls to join a leading consumer goods multi-national company based in Thailand.
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will perform compliance audit and ensure adherence to applicable laws, regulations, and internal control of the company.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Examine an appropriation of Risk and Compliance program and Internal Control activities
- Maintain and update knowledge on all applicable laws and regulation and incorporate to the audit program
- Conduct compliance audit plan, audit program, engagement, and communication to relevant management
- Communicate compliance audit findings and concrete recommendation to management, and conduct follow-up completion of agreed action
- Conduct investigation non-compliance issues and report to Sr. Management
- Perform "Forensic Accounting" and "Data Analytics" review and report results and recommendation to management
- Execute "Fraud" investigation and report result to management
- Coordinates and supports external auditors to perform compliance audits
- Updates job/professional knowledge with responsible area and communicates to the responsible person awareness
- Execute Audit Committee's as assigned
- Perform other special assignments by supervisor
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's in laws, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Governance, and other related fields
- At least 5 years-experience in the Compliance, Internal Audit, Forensic Accounting, Data Science, Fraud Investigation and other related field is preferred, and 3 years managerial level would be advantage
- Professional certification for CIA, CRA, CFE and CRMA would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in dynamic environment, less supervision, self-starter, result oriented culture, short lead-time, and travel to upcountry and oversea sometime
- Knowledgeable in COSO, IIA Standard, Thai Laws and Taxes, CG, SET, SEC, Forensic Accounting, and Data Science would be advantage
- Skills in team player, adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation with less supervision, result oriented, interpersonal, proactive, integrity, problem-solving, committed, prudent, influent, work under pressure and short lead-time, hand on work, and communication
- Experience in Audit Committee's Secretary is preferred and advantage.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.