- Participating to initiative, maintain and update policies and procedures of Compliance, Operation Ethic and Management Guideline for employee.
- Controlling and supporting the corporate operation in align with law, company regulation and good governance system and also participate in identify and assess risks of compliance.
- Participating with other departments to initiative and revise operation standard or work instruction in align with corporate compliance.
- Conducting the effective compliance communication program to employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or higher.
- 5 years working experience in corporate compliance.
- Excellent command in English is advantage
- Able to travel on aboard for business trip.