Our client is a leading financial service provider. We have opportunities across a wide breadth of locations for talented executive level Cyber Security. The company offers an attractive compensation package including excellent fringe benefits and steep bonus opportunities.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Drive the IT security awareness, communicate the cyber resilience agenda, secure buy-in and create awareness among a broad range of stakeholders. You will also be engaged in securing an effective monitoring and reporting for risks and control.
- You will provide high level services and support to define and create their security requirements, strategic security road map, IT governance support and provide the on-going support to implement the necessary security policies, standards and practices required by their business and technical solutions delivery around the requirements.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 15 years of analysis experience in the technical or business environment
- Over 10 years of experience in IT Audit, IT Security, IT Governance or IT Risk management with 5 years of experience leading cyber security projects in FSI, Consulting industry
- Proven in-depth experience of Cyber/Information Security including the creation of strategic road maps and the successful rollout/implementation of security requirements including ISO270001 and PCI DSS requirements, Cloud, Mobility etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Proven experience in business continuity, risk management, threats and incident management
- Appropriate industry certifications (eg CISM, COBIT, ISACA, CISSP, CEH, CISA, Security+)
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.