Our client is a leader in digital media, prioritizing on Digital Strategy, Creativity, Data Driven & Dynamic Action that creates strong and provocative digital relationship between brand & consumer. The Innovation Manager is primarily responsible lead innovation within the company and fill the role of a manager to ensure that the involved internal developer teams are equipped to meet customer and management expectations.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverable
- Lead the Innovation and Development Department covering the undertakings of innovation and inform the company direction
- Handle and supervise a single unit of the company, responsible for managing various individual facets of campaigns / platforms
- Supervise and administer the developer team
- Collaborate with the creative unit associates of the company and documenting, creating, executing, putting and enforcing innovative undertakings and workings to brands / campaigns
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years of agency account management experience
- Strong in innovation research and development to apply the innovation onto communications for a particular client
- Strong experience managing digital initiatives as part of a larger, complex client business
- Posses an innate curiosity, keen insight and unyielding passion for our industry
- Ability to think big, but also translates into meaningful, insightful and actionable steps
- Natural ability to lead through a presence and performance that instills confidence and conviction as well as ability to keenly and clearly provide business and marketing consultation
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.