Our client is an e-commerce start-up company focusing at first on the Thai market, and with plans to grow its business in Vietnam and Malaysia in the next coming years. The Digital Sales Manager will leverage digital sales expertise and a strong relationships with digital agencies, direct clients and global brand planning offices to aggressively develop new businesses for the organization across all digital and traditional platforms.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Manage fiscal year account/business planning and deliver regular sales forecasts, working with local and national sales leadership to create and exceed local and regional sales goals.
- Leverage digital assets and integrated platforms to create innovative local, regional and national client advertising campaigns, working across internal partner teams.
- Develop and drive sales plans through National; Multi-market Regional and Local teams working in tandem with executive leadership in establishing goals, measurement and strategy.
- Individual contribution to local and regional sales efforts, including sole-owning large-scale presentations and accounts.
- Manage all functions of sales management including the distribution of materials, strategic account mapping, forecasting, sales campaign development and identifying opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Establish new accounts and oversee the management of these accounts in conjunction with account executives and executive leadership.
- Establish and monitor key pacing metrics at both the client and account executive level, ensure all performance metrics are achieved; develop and execute performance improvement plans as needed to meet and exceed goals across all teams.
- Align sales management efforts, including account mapping and presentations, with company-wide initiatives, annual planning, key tentpoles and areas of positive growth and strength for Univision overall.
- Activate local markets and national teams to increase performance of all Account Executives and Sales Managers to expected market penetration levels and revenue objectives monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Lead annual and ongoing account planning and management in regional markets and national teams with the goal of maximizing all digital opportunities in the marketplace.
- Actively participate and drive sales activity, sales calls and presentations with direct and agency clients.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 5-10 years of media sales or account management on the multi-market, local and regional level, including a minimum of 2-3 years in a management capacity, with 2+ years digital experience preferred.
- Proven history of managing a sales team in meeting and exceeding sales goals and driving YOY growth, with a demonstrated track record in closing new business.
- Success in initiating and engaging executive-level contact with Multi-market Local and Regional marketers and their ad agencies, with capacity to work across job titles, from media buyer to the C-Level.
- Passion for digital advertising and ability to work and sell in a fast-paced, changing environment where ad products are often sold as technology is emerging.
- Market-level and regional knowledge of agencies, clients and competitive offerings.
- Expertise in digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, measurement platforms, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting across all asset and platform types, including but not limited to display, video, audio, social, branded content, email and programmatic transactions.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and comfort presenting in front of a client a must.
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.