Holding the overall IT & Technology leadership position, the Head of Information Technology is responsible for the entire IT department & function of this iconic International Baccalaureate (IB) international school, among the most enduring and accoladed private schools in Thailand.
Provide Thought Leadership, IT & Digital Strategy and Operational Execution of all IT platforms to deliver exceptional IT service & digital experiences for the whole of the academy.
The overall scope of responsibility includes a varied Application Landscape (ERP | Backoffice | Academic applications), on-premise physical Infrastructure Management (e.g. data center, server farm, cloud services, network, IT security), Help Desk | Call Center and leadership & management of the 12 person IT team.
The Head of IT will also be responsible for shaping & driving key Digital Transformation initiatives and Systems Implementations including cloud-based Learning apps and eventually an upgraded or new ERP solution set.
The ideal candidate will be a strong people manager who has good communication skills, a proven track record of building strong functional partnerships, executing digital programs, experience motivating people & will exhibit strong strategic & technical leadership skills that will help the academy remain at the forefront of private education.
** This position is open to both qualified Thai & Foreign nationals **
- Provide Technology Direction for organization.
- Overseeing, managing and coordinating all IT aspects of the front and back-office application platforms.
- Develop, implement and maintain IT architecture, strategies, policies and procedures aligned with academy's mission.
- Shape & Drive ERP Implementation program, partnering w/ Systems Integration firm
- Financial management (CapEx & OpEx) to optimize program ROI
- People Management: Engage & Develop IT employees
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Technology field (Master Degree a plus)
- 10+ years experience in IT Project & Service Delivery
- 5+ years of IT Management | Leadership
- Strong Project and Operations Management skillsets
- Strong People skills as the position requires frequent dialog with all levels across the organization
- Good English communication skills
- Education | Learning Industry experience is a bonus