Criterion Asia Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Head of Internal Audit | Manufacturing to join a leading consumer goods multi-national company based in Thailand. In this newly created role, the successful candidate will set up the internal audit procedures and prepare an annual risk-based audit and resource plan in the responsible areas of the company.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan, manage, execute, and deliver audit projects as scheduled
- Supervise, control and monitor staff performance to be able to deliver quality audit results; approve audit program, review working paper and audit results, and evaluate staff performance
- Regularly conduct on the job trainings and regular trainings for internal audit staff any update of audit technique, standards, and regulations etc.
- Discuss with management the audit results, concrete recommendation and management action plan, and reflect to a draft audit report
- Prepare and report a draft audit report to Head of Internal Audit review and approve
- Present a final draft audit report to management and gather management input to reflect on the final audit report
- Provide consultative services to managements and participate in special project as assigned
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai national
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- At least 7 years experiences in relevant field; specifically, the operational audits, team supervision, risk management, manufacturing, and FMCG. 3 years-experience in managerial level would be advantage
- Professional certification for CIA, CRA, CFE and CRMA is preferable
- Knowledgeable in COSO, IIA Standard, CG, SET, SEC is highly desired
- Skills in team player, adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation with less supervision, result oriented, interpersonal, proactive, integrity, problem-solving, committed, prudent, influent, work under pressure and short lead-time, hand on work, and communication
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.