The Head of Product Management serves as the Product Champion | Product Owner | Customer Experience Architect for the Omnichannel Lifestyle Services Platform of this ubiquitous social media enterprise.
The Head of Product Management's key responsibilities center around both the online & offline aspects of the Customer Experience - defining | shaping | delivering | enhancing | scaling the platform & associated operations used to deliver extraordinary lifestyle services. As the platform encompasses O2O services, the position requires precise operations oversight & process enhancement, as well. Building strong collaboration amongst Engineering, Operations, Product & Marketing teams is a key success factor.
The ideal Head of Product candidate will come from an IT | Technology | Product background, complemented with operational process improvement (O2O). Analytical & Design Thinking is assumed.
Finally, fluency in both Thai & English is mandatory.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan, Oversee & Drive the development and management of Product Vision & Roadmap
- Provide visible & active leadership of dedicated Product Team
- Build and maintain relationships with key Customers & Stakeholders
- Work with Engineering & Design teams ensure common understanding & delivery of Product requirements
- Work with Operations to communicate & optimize offline processes, procedures & partnerships
- Grow & Scale platform to new businesses & geographies
- Identify & initiate mutually beneficial partnering opportunities - Online & Offline
- Provide timely Performance & Schedule reports to executive leadership & key stakeholders
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science | Engineering | Business | Marketing or relevant fields | MBA is a bonus
- 5 Years+ in Senior Management position across Product Team | Application Development Team | Similar
- Exceptional Business Acumen + Technical Competence + Strong Analytical Mindset
- Extrovert with outstanding networking skills who enjoys finding value-added partnerships
- Solid experience in Omnichannel | Online-to-Offline environment
- Excellent Communicator, Collaborator & Motivator