Criterion Asia Recruitment has a superb opportunity for a Head of Risk Management | FMCG to join a leading consumer goods multi-national company based in Thailand.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Perform activities relating the implementation of different aspects of the risk function at corporate level, including processes, tools e.g. key risk indicators and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Establish the process for elevating risks to more senior levels when appropriate
- Collecting reports and data from the business units, analyzing them and identifying the major risks and assessing their mitigation plans
- Research on external changes which may have impact to our business and identify emerging risks
- Involve in new investment project to discuss and provide risk perspective to the team
- Arrange risk management training programs to related parties
- Prepare risk management outcome report and meeting material to report to Risk Management Committee
- Coordination with various internal committees to provide necessary risk management information/report
- Coordinate and involve in Crisis and Business Continuity Management Program
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Enterprise Risk Management field within manager level
- Direct experience in Manufacturing or Consumer Company will be advantaged.
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill to motivate, facilitate team consensus building
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and execute tasks in high-pressure and dynamic environment
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work independently and as a member of the team
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.