Head of Sales (large-scale technology company)
We are looking for a high-performing Head of Sales. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Head of Sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven experience from a large-scale technology company
- Manage a big team. Work alignment with direction from the regional and head quarter and business change.
- At least 10 years as a Head of Sales, preferred "direct sales" environment
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary by click Apply Now and only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.