Our client is an e-commerce start-up company focusing at first on the Thai market, and with plans to grow its business in Vietnam and Malaysia in the next coming years. We are looking for a skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- 50% - Payroll / Employee Relation covering both Thai citizen and Expat
- Lead the organization's HR & GA strategies and operation
- Compensation & welfare structure
- 50% - General Affair:
- Facility management Manage day-to-day office operations
- VIP guest management; maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences
- Purchasing the office equipment and an inventory list
- To be a focal-point for big project
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Male or Female Age 30-40 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least 5-8 years' relevant experience in supervision management level
- Good business English communication skills and computer literate
- Teamwork player and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and proactive
- Passion for technology and for growing the company
- Professional dress and attitude
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.