Our client is a global producer of dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. The HR Business Partner will oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with the company's business goals.
Key Responsibilities | DeliverablesLearning & DevelopmentHR Administration & Reporting
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team
- Advise line managers on the required learning & Development plan for employees, given performance, development, potential, ambition, and business needs to ensure L&D interventions / training programs through FC Academy offering
- Identify and monitor Learning & Development needs / organizational level; liaise with L&D function to co-create the right interventions/programs
- Ensure adequate execution of HR administration process, in line with relevant policy, processes and procedures
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher with at least 5 years' experience in Human Resources, especially in Training & Development, HR & GA.
- Familiar with a manufacturing environment is required.
- Good in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Positive attitude, creative thinker and outstanding attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.