Our client is a leading professional IT services & solutions provider with a total workforce of more than 600 employees. We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with the company's business goals.
The ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and the company's culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's or master's degree in human resources or related field
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Thai labor law
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.