Human Resouces Manager (C&B)
- To review Salary Structure and Benefits Structure.
- Administer all aspects of the annual Merit Plan, including coordination with function heads, calculations and employee communications and implementation of Comp& Ben strategy in Asia.
- Develop and document all compensation procedures. Suggest reengineering of processes when appropriate.
- Keep orderly and organized compensation work files.
- Implement global compensation reports
- To propose local solutions for Com & Ben programs including non-financial benefits and innovative ways of employment retention and employer attractiveness.
- Ensure all job descriptions are updated and in consistency
- Update and review Salary Structure, Benefits Structure
- Manage wage & compensation with accuracy, on-time, can tracking data for Payroll, manage the payroll system & report as the business requirement
- Check and review calculate TAX for Expat and Local and prepare document concerned (Submit PND.90 / PND.91 for Expat and Local) with outsource Payroll
- Follow the employee are understand any policy / procedure / legal clause correctly, activity support the company's business
- Update, maintain and follow the company's regulation
- At least bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field
- More than 10 years working experience of Human Resources functions as C&B, HR Manager, or HRBP, possess working experience from manufacturing working environment will be advantage
- Relevant experience in food industry would be preferable
- Good command of English
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click "Apply Now"