HR Business Partner Manager (Senior level)
This position is accountable for translating business strategies and challenges into human resources strategies, people plan. He/She will bring thought leadership and an expert point of view on HR transformation, talent management, team and organization effectiveness, and change management.
The Business Partner for SEA plays a critical role in supporting the P&O SEA director, SEA market functional heads, Line Managers and/or Senior Business Partners in developing and deploying the enterprise People and P&O agendas, driving business success, and fostering associate advocacy. The Business Partner uses insight from organizational health diagnosis to develop and deploy functional interventions that drive the business and people strategies. This role plays a key role in leading successful Mars signature and unit specific programs that cater to associate needs, overall unit effectiveness, as well as facilitate strategic functional programs to enable consistent and high-quality service delivery in alignment with the Five Principles. This role will have 2 directs reports in managing the P&O operation excellent across segment in 4 countries during the interim structure.
- Consulting with line management to improve work relationship, build up morale, and increase work productivity and retention.
- Partner with P&O head to establish short and long term strategies to drive business success. ensure the people agenda is deployed and effectively actioned and is actioned within SEA countries and drive balance of business and associates advocacy.
- Co-partnering with SEA market function heads, and Line managers to develop talent development strategy and build up the succession plan for MCR in local level.
- Develop and engage in appropriate OD inventions that strengthen the health of organization and enable high performance culture
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Support Deployment from the Global and regional and make sure to communicate and execute effectively in the local level.
- Collaborate with COEs, HR Solutions, HR Performance & Analytics, and other Business HR Leaders to ensure the HR Function understands the market realities and/or needs of the business and is effectively reacting and providing services to support those specific needs.
- Provide critical feedback to HR solutions domain leaders on performance and results, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Partner with HR Analytics to understand effectiveness of HR strategy; harness knowledge to improve strategy and create actionable and meaningful insights.
- Model and inspire high levels of integrity while sustaining company culture and delivering on The People Strategy
- Define change strategies and make change happen in the business.
- Build change capability in the business.
- Respond with agility to changing business priority.
- Develop strategic approaches and leverage deep expertise and knowledge in assessing people decisions for potential growth.
- Bachelor's degree / higher in Human Resources or any related.
- More than 10 years of HR leadership/ HR business partner
- Experience working in MNC environment
- Demonstrated business acumen. In-depth knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues and proven track record to positively impact business results
- Advanced experience positively influencing and/or collaborating with senior business and functional executives while engaging the entire scope of an organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with experience developing and delivering succinct, clear messages to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate change, assess an organization's capacity for change and translate that capacity into effective change processes and structures.
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology where appropriate.