Our client is looking for a driven and energetic HR Professional to partner their business leaders to deliver HR solutions to address business issues and drive change initiatives. The scope of work will range from Organization strategy & Design, Talent, change management and workforce transformation.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead or manage organization change related projects within complex organizations, including change strategy, impact assessment, stakeholder engagement, workforce design and transition
- Design, build and deploy appropriate change interventions, including surveys, communications, workshops and focus groups utilizing techniques such as design-thinking, digital platforms and other innovative techniques.
- Change Leadership: Leading or managing change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders. Environment in which change experience would be deployed includes strategy development, business process transformation, M&A and ERP implementation
- HR Transformation: experience with enterprise wide HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Re-engineering, HR Service Delivery, Talent Management and HR Technology
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Consulting, experienced at advising clients on people solutions, managing and developing large teams of talented
- At least 15 years in a Human Capital consulting environment
- Strength and depth in relevant Human Capital Consulting delivery and business development
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Multilingual capabilities are preferred
- Thai nationality, willing to travel across SEA.
If you are an advisor at heart, with interest in impacting the careers of professionals, you may find a match for yourself at the company.