The Human Resources Development Manager will work closely with the leaders and line managers to develop an Human Resources agenda that supports the overall aims of this world leading automotive manufacturer. The successful candidate will play an important role in building a successful and modern HR function to support shared services and a center of expertise.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies to achieve corporate/business objectives.
- Manage and develop full spectrum of Human Resources, compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy, all including HR administrations, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Development, Performance Management, Learning, and Reward and Recognition Programs.
- Plan, organize, and generate a positive work environment to get employees' engagement.
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems/issues and conduct exit interviews, provide feedback to management when necessary.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experiences in handling overall HR policies' execution.
- Good knowledge and awareness of Thai Labor Laws.
- Having excellent knowledge of modern HR management and development
- Strong analytical, planning & organization, and change management skills.
- Good conceptual thinking and communication skills, coaching and problem-solving skills, service minded
- Mature, hands-on, result oriented, and self-motivated
- Fluent in business English
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.