The Human Resources Manager |Organization Development provide consultancy services and support to the business unit leaders to ensure that human resources programs and policies are effective and efficient, and that they maximize employee satisfaction, motivation, and desired performance levels for this world leading pharmaceutical company.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Work closely with assigned business units and key leaders to align recruitment, selection process, integration programs, performance and talent management systems, to achieve business goals
- Supervise personnel processes, including position changes, promotions, and headcount changes
- Responsible for the Performance Management System and ensuring that users are trained and comply to the policies consistently throughout the year
- Provide leadership to drive employee engagement via various initiatives, ie. Be Healthy, D&I, HPO Award program and newly created
- Champion Employee Retention, monitor and generate HR KPI on monthly and quarterly basis
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resources or any related field
- Significant experience (7-10 years) in HR management in a large MNC organization
- Clear record of creating and administering compensation and benefits programs that maximize employee hiring, retention, and satisfaction levels
- High degree of results-orientation and ability to execute while multitasking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.