The Human Resources Manager will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. This person will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- HR Business Partnering - Be Partner closely with business leaders on strategy, manpower planning, retention plan, performance review, salary planning, building talent pipeline, training development - Suggest and implement changes that aid international business to grow from HR perspectives
- Recruitment - Lead and strategize recruitment procedure for all groups companies in Thailand and ensure on-boarding processes are in place - Manage the recruitment process – sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer making. Maintain and administer recruitment procedures and systems in an accurate and timely fashion to ensure accurate information for decision making, timely communication to applicants and efficient and effective candidate selection.
- Payroll & Benefits- Administer the Thailand payroll ensuring accurate, compliant and timely payments. Coordinate with Regional Senior C&B Manager for benefits renewals and reviews. Coordinate with finance to ensure accurate and timely accounting and reporting of the payroll(s) as required. Compensation & Benefit - Provide insight on market salary situation to the business leaders in region and business units - Address, educate, lead and manage performance review with line mangers and all staff levels
- Training & Development - Identify training needs and organize program for BU -Propose mentoring program for head level and management team - Help build a life-long learning environment within the businesses
- Employee Relations - Partner with BU leaders to understand ‘employee’ and ‘business’ needs - Point of contact for all related regional HR issues (ie: hiring, transfer, termination, exit interview, visa & work permit)
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree qualified. Majoring in Human Resource an advantage
- 8 years of HR generalist experience
- Hands on experience in payroll and recruitment
- Meticulous (strong attention to details)
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiatives and be able to work independently
- Good knowledge of local labor law, regulations and practices
- Ability to work with the senior management and different department heads
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.