Our client is a global MNC FMCG company. Currently they are looking for an Information Technology Director | Shared Services. The core responsibility is to lead the IT in both infrastructure and application as the leader of IT Share Services.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- The Director is responsible for all aspects of information technology management, improving business processes and supporting critical business strategies. Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of business applications systems and recommendations for application enhancements, and development of guidelines, standards and policies and procedures.
- The Director will be responsible for all business applications support across the enterprise including projects/programs and charged with strategic planning, tactical action and operational decision making to fulfill the mission of the IT department. The Director must be able to support applications and the implementation of new technical solutions.
- This position will be involved in day to day activities and will be very hands on within the department.
- Evaluates and selects technology solutions that will supplement or upgrade the current technology environment.
- Establish the deliverables and projected milestones for solution delivery in partnership with Program Management team to ensure that services are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Educates the senior leadership regarding the values and usage of new technologies (Applications) in a growing and technology driven organization and industry.
- Establishes and maintains the strategy for the development, deployment and maintenance of the company’s applications environment that will ensure the integrity, security and privacy of the information maintained by the enterprise.
- Directs the work efforts of and provides leadership to all users to support the planning, design, implementation, and operational needs of the organization.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- B.A./ B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required, MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in services leadership and management
- Must have some experience to SAP/ERP, WMS, CRM, Analytic tools
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Track record of leading and delivering cost effective results
- Proven ability to evaluate and manage risk
- Possess strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to set priorities and focus on appropriate roadblocks that hinder the organization’s goals
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.