Position: International Event Manager
- Ownership and management of all project delivery elements for individual and groups of client projects, utilizing standard processes and procedures to achieve client satisfaction. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organizing and implementing events including press conference, consumer engagements, road shows.
- Working closely with segment teams and agencies to develop all event-related material, pre & post event and communication plan as well as marketing material production.
- Managing the production of events, including event flow, construction, performance, etc.
- Developing post-event analysis and coming up with suggestions to enhance the next event's success.
- Managing vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring marketing events are completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Providing leadership to team.
- Leading internal and external team meetings/calls.
- Providing direction and input to future event contracting.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to grow current business.
- Managing of supplier partners and internal support areas to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Demonstrating proficiency in financial accountability for assigned projects including adherence to standard or client deposit terms, terms and conditions of client contract, billing turnover requirements and cash management guidelines.
- Maintaining established profitability guidelines and make recommendations for adjustments when warranted by specific internal cost drivers.
- Providing project feedback to all stakeholders through summary and distribution of project debrief notes for inclusion in account review.
- Contributing to overall client satisfaction on a project by project basis.
- Performing other duties as assigned.