Our client is high quality European products which is leading in new technology and innovation. They are seeking for a talent and think advance to manage "Events" in Thailand market.
Position: International Event Manager
- Ownership and management of all project delivery elements for individual and groups, utilizing standard processes and procedures to achieve client satisfaction.
- Organizing and implementing events including press conference, consumer engagements, road shows.
- Working closely with segment teams and agencies to develop all event-related material, pre & post event and communication plan as well as marketing material production.
- Managing the production of events, including event flow, construction, performance, etc.
- Developing post-event analysis and coming up with suggestions to enhance the next event's success.
- Managing vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring marketing events are completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Providing leadership to team.
- Leading internal and external team meetings/calls.
- Providing direction and input to future event contracting.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to grow current business.
- Managing of supplier partners and internal support areas to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Demonstrating proficiency in financial accountability for assigned projects including adherence to standard or client deposit terms, terms and conditions of client contract, billing turnover requirements and cash management guidelines.
- Maintaining established profitability guidelines and make recommendations for adjustments when warranted by specific internal cost drivers.
- Providing project feedback to all stakeholders through summary and distribution of project debrief notes for inclusion in account review.
- Contributing to overall client satisfaction on a project by project basis.
- Performing other duties as assigned.