The Investment Manager | Venture Capital will work with the management to crystalize strategic directions, investment objectives, and focus areas for Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) programs for one of the largest Food & Beverages company in Thailand.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Identify investment areas both for direct investments into companies, and indirect investments through venture capital funds
- Source for deals, evaluate investment opportunities, and execute investment transactions
- Act as liaison for CVC programs, manage and own relationships with invested companies and venture capital funds, and identify further opportunities for collaborations, and enhancing operational synergies
- Assist the management to launch new ventures by formulating strategy, defining business case and commercial opportunities, conceptualizing products, aligning internal capabilities, and leveraging on relationships with stakeholders
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration (or related fields) and Master's degree in business administration (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in the following selected areas: strategy, investment banking, M&A, venture capital investment, and launching start-ups
- Demonstrating robust business sense, analytical skills, project management leadership, and capabilities to form new ventures
- Self-starter and idea initiator who can lead project execution from end-to-end, including idea conceptualization, due diligence, options evaluation, and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to act as liaison and effective negotiator, aligning interests across various parties and stakeholders, and enhancing collaborations
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.