The IT Director will be responsible for leading technical leadership in all aspects of our business include Infrastructure and Security Management, Client Experience, Warehouse Management, Transportation and Technology.
The IT Director role will also provide a vision and leadership in developing and implementing information technology initiatives that align with the company's mission. This position will work with their team along with the Executive Team to deliver a reliable and high performing IT infrastructure and systems. This position will be in charged with identifying cost and productivity improvements, developing security frameworks for IT assets, increasing IT process maturity and improving integration.
- Strategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutions
- Define and execute forward-looking plans to develop relevant new technology skills and capabilities
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to the board, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Create strong partnerships with business areas through account management, IT investment guidance, and performance reviews
- Implement and maintain large scale systems
- Business intelligence expertise, including cross-functional collaboration to map data governance and define executive and departmental visual dashboards.
- Proven international growth and strategy experience- background with expansion and management of overseas teams and vendors.
- Background in PLM, POS, Merchandise Planning, among others.
- Organizational design and succession planning within IT
- Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvements
- Create/enhance risk management strategy, policies, processes, and controls to mitigate organization exposure
- Execute enterprise-wide IT security program and capabilities to ensure all IT assets are secured
- Establish and maintain effective governance for IT controls
- Resource allocation and prioritization
- Establish and maintain service levels
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology and communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a Head of IT or similar leadership role
- 15+ years progressive experience in the position or similar
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Strong personal leadership and communication abilities - while empowering others to grow and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technology jargon in a simple manner to get executive buy-in and support
- Communicates a clear vision and priorities
- Delivers on commitments (such as SLAs, projects) through operational excellence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both of Thai and English
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- A demonstrable and sustainable high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning