IT Engineer (Based in Saraburi)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and administration of server / network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with HQ to implement and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Perform server and network configuration.
- Manage and maintain backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Create and maintain document and others.
- Support technical matters for Factory and Bangkok office.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineer, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- At least 1 year of experience in design or installing network system.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Knowledge of Network Security Products.
- Experience of design or installing network systems would be advantage
- Knowledge of product Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Trend Micro will be advantaged.
- Knowledge of installing, managing, and troubleshooting Network System, WAN, LAN, Security, Unix, Linux, VMWare.
- Knowledge of network protocol such as TCP/IP, SNMP, Certified Microsoft/CCNA.
- Good attitude, communication, and interpersonal skills.
For more information please contact Khun Natawut Tel. 06-3343-2225