- Assist AP IT to Set up plant IT system.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware & software operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Regular maintenance on IT facilities (computer/ printer /backup systems/ server / CCTV etc.）
- May order assigned commodities, semi-products and/or services.
- Server backup and recovery.
- IT related training for colleagues (Security, IT Resources & etc.).
- Support SAP project /attendance system /payroll system development requirement when needed.
- Set up the new testing ability include hardware and software for production line testing, and the daily maintenance and continual improvement.
- Project & operational budget planning and follow up.
- Be available and standby to provide out of hours IT support if necessary.
- Complete other tasks assigned by higher-up.
- Minimum 4 year's experienced in IT
- Experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting with Windows 2008, Exchange 2008, Active Directory
- Experienced in network (LAN/ WAN,wireless) and system infrastructure setup is preferable.
- Experienced in the installation of hardware and implementation of new projects and systems.
- Knowledge of handling HP, Alcatel PBX, Sensaphone, Cisco peripherals and Security systems (i.e. CCTV, Door Access, Time Attendant and Border Protection System, etc.), and Microsoft Windows, VMWare, NetInstall, Galaxy, WhatsUp & TrendMicro software
- Familiar with international & local laws and regulations.
- Language skills: fluent written and spoken English
- Proven ability to lead and influence staff
- Proven ability to problem solves, work through issues with limited information, find efficiencies
- Analytical Thinking
- Good positive attitude and genuine willingness to contribute to organization
For more information please contact Khun Natawut Tel. 06-3343-2225