The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the company's overall operations of the IT technical infrastructure at the headquarters of this Luxury Personal Goods brand.
The application landscape to be supported is distributed with ERP | eCommerce | Digital Assets on the cloud and Point-of-Sale and legacy applications on-premise. As a result, a network re-design to support this new distributed architecture is a key deliverable.
- Maintain network hardware & software, including servers, peripherals, network nodes, laptops, PDAs, etc.
- Plan, design, and manage the deployment of highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including networks, servers, storage, telecommunication, security and systems applications.
- Establish and control systems access and security
- Proactively perform operational management of the data centers and computing environments, including backups | upgrades | patch installations
- Manage vendors to SLA
- Oversee and prioritize associated day-to-day operational activities, tactical projects and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and standards across the systems and network teams.
- Coordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks across the enterprise.
- Degree in Computer Science | Engineering | Equivalent Technical
- Cisco Certified Network Professional | Strong familiarity w/ ITIL ITSM
- At least 6 years of experience in Infrastructure domain
- 3+ years IT Infrastructure management
- English speaking & writing competence